This course is completey live and interactive, ensuring you get to know the group and gain all the information that’s relevant to you.
The course is ran by an experienced antenatal teacher and the breastfeeding session is ran by our breastfeeding counsellor.
Each course is bespoke and can include anything wishing to be discussed and explored. Each course includes but isn’t limited to:
- Pregnancy wellness
- What to expect during labour and birth
- Labour and birth choices
- Where should I have my baby and why?
- Pain management
- Self-help skills including relaxation and breathing techniques
- Active birthing
- Role of the birth partner
- Infant feeding
- Baby care
- Baby brain development
- Postnatal recovery and wellness
- What to expect with a new baby
Each course also includes a reunion to celebrate the births and unlimited postnatal support, until your baby is 6 weeks old.
If you are unable to attend these dates please contact us or have you considered a 1-1 antenatal session?