Have you just had some exciting news? Perhaps you’ve announced your pregnancy or perhaps you’re choosing to wait.
Being pregnant, whether it’s your first or subsequent pregnancy always brings lots of questions and uncertainties and the time between midwife appointments can feel very long when you have questions you want to ask.
Devon Antenatal & First Aid Early to Mid-pregnancy Workshops are specifically designed for women under 25 weeks pregnant and their chosen birth partner to explore what to expect during pregnancy, what support is available locally throughout your pregnancy and after the birth.
- What can I expect throughout my pregnancy?
- What support is available locally?
- How can I stay healthy throughout my pregnancy?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce pregnancy discomforts?
- Is this ‘normal’?
- What should I avoid whilst I’m pregnant?
- What should I buy in preparation for the baby?
…..and lots more!
This workshop is run by an experienced, regulated and licensed antenatal teacher and mother of two.
If following this workshop you wish to book onto a 6-week antenatal course you’ll receive £20 off – which makes this workshop FREE!
The information and guidance should not replace medical advice.