First Aid Course T&C's
- Bookings may be made via the website www.devonantenatal.co.uk. By booking a course with Devon Antenatal & First Aid it is assumed that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the course. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received.
Devon Antenatal & First Aid reserves the right to cancel the dates or alter services, but will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the event of a cancellation Devon Antenatal & First Aid will try and transfer the booking to the next mutually convenient date unless the client states otherwise.
If a booking is cancelled by the client the following fees will be payable.
More than 14 days 100%
7 – 14 days 50%
Less than 7 days No refund
- You may transfer to another of our courses or an alternative date at any point up to 2 weeks prior to the course date. Less than 2 weeks in advance you will be charged an administrative fee of £30.
- If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, no refund will be issued.
- If you arrive late for a course, or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. (To conform with Health & Safety Executive requirements for Statutory Certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.)
- Health and Safety: In the case of physical skills courses, it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that candidates are free from any condition which would affect their capability, and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study. We do welcome candidates with disabilities for training, but it remains their employer’s responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately supported in their workplace.
- If the course is to be held in your own premises please ensure that there is sufficient space for the session to be conducted, bearing in mind practical demonstration and participation is required. If you are unsure please contact us for advice.
- Liability: All training given by Devon Antenatal & First Aid is done by following guidelines provided by the appropriate councils. Information given by Devon Antenatal & First Aid is to the best of our knowledge, up to date and evidence based, Devon Antenatal & First Aid cannot accept any responsibility for misinterpretation of the advice given. Devon Antenatal & First Aid always advises if parents or carers are at all concerned about the health of their child they should seek medical advice. The information provided, either on this website or any documentation provided is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice given by a doctor or any other health professional. Devon Antenatal & First Aid is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or actions taken by a user based on this information.
- Course Materials and Copyright: The cost of the session includes all materials supplied during the session. Devon Antenatal & First Aid is the copyright owner of all course materials with the exception of materials clearly published by third parties. Devon Antenatal & First Aid copyright materials may only be used by the person attending the course for their personal use.
11.Childcare: Any childcare support arrangements when Devon Antenatal & First Aid teach courses, is an agreement entirely between the parents and the child carer. Devon Antenatal & First Aid holds no liability whatsoever for child care provided or for any unforeseen circumstances arising through using that child carer.
Please advise your candidates to wear suitable clothing (not skirts or dresses) for the course.