Starting Solids T&C's
- Bookings may be made via the website www.devonantenatal.co.uk. By booking a course with Devon Antenatal & First Aid it is assumed that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received.
Devon Antenatal & First Aid reserves the right to cancel the dates or alter services, but will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the event of a cancellation Devon Antenatal & First Aid will try and transfer the booking to the next mutually convenient date unless the client states otherwise.
If a booking is cancelled by the client the following fees will be payable.
More than 14 days 100%
7 – 14 days 50%
Less than 7 days No refund
- You may transfer to another of our courses or an alternative date at any point up to 3 days prior to the course date.
- If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, no refund will be issued.
- The information provided, either on this website or any documentation provided is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice given by a doctor or any other health professional. Devon Antenatal & First Aid is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or actions taken by a user based on this information.
7. Babies are welcome to attend the workshop. However, Devon Antenatal & First Aid hold no responsibility for them and must remain under constant supervision